Friday, July 24, 2015

I am a very happy and always excited member of Influenster. When i heard we ( some lucky members ) were receiving YSL products my jaw almost dropped!   I LOVE YSL! I own a few products from the high end line myself and being a wee bit on the pricier side i am always up for trying more when possible ( Of course )  Ok, so .. yes.. you guessed it! I was one of the few very lucky ones to receive the two amazing items from the YSL Touche' Eclat Line . The Blur Primer and Blur perfector. I have tried both and have to say even though  .. i like the  Blur perfector , I absolutely LOVE the Blur Primer !  Most primers go on feeling quite like silicone, and while thats a nice effective texture to work with , this is very velvety, and is just more than decadent .
The Blur Perfector is wonderful for mid day touch ups for oily skin, or when you want to wear no foundation and/or  just want more of a matte finish.
Although so many primers are drying , these are quite the opposite. they seem to seal in moisture! ( this is a PLUS for me at 47 years old as my skin drinks up the moisture!)   My wrinkles were "blurred" out to where i felt somewhat airbrushed!

All is all, I am SO impressed with these products . I have always been a huge fan of YSL and always will be.
Being able to try them for free was a major win win ! Love them and will re purchase ! Id say, you shoulfd try these if you're looking to try ANY YSL, the primer would be the end all be all !
oh, and maybe some lippies, and the foundations... and.. the....
yeah, you get the idea...

No comments:

Post a Comment