Wednesday, February 8, 2017

The Brewberry Premium Cordless Stainless Steel Electric Kettle with Auto Shut Off ~ REVIEW~

<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=TOPffba34023b991b9d4c1e5de5d2077760" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>Ok, so You should know that One of many of my "things" I have to have daily, and i DO mean DAILY... like.. numerous times in a day.. Is COFFEE ! I adoreeee coffee. espresso, coffee, cappucino,  nespresso, keurig, anyway i can get it..i love it ! the one way i tend to REALLY enjoy a cup of coffee is by using the good old fashioned pour over method.  google it..  I dont have all day to explain fully the process, but its not long, and in my opinion .. the BEST coffee imaginable .. UNLESS you can get your hands on one of those $15,000 espresso machines like starbucks has.
Yeah...
so, the two things you are for sure to need is boiling water , and coffee.
I personally have been using a kettle that  you put on the stove and let boil. although a longer process works fine.
I was given a kettle for free to try for my opinion , and have to say , I love it! the auto shut  off feature is what I think i love the most as I have forgotten my kettle a few times. Uh hello... danger !
This kettle is sleek, beautiful, stainless, with a flip top. and ohhh sooo pretty.. Ok.. go have a look ! Bet you'll want to grab one ;)
Let me know your opinions on it ? #Brewberry
 http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b01m5ei10y<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=BOTTOMffba34023b991b9d4c1e5de5d2077760" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>



No comments:

Post a Comment