Thursday, January 24, 2013

 Palmolive Fresh Scents Dishwashing Soaps



Ok... OMG!  These soaps are just amazing! Palmolive dishwashing soap has been a family favorite for many many  years back as far as when I was a child, so I know  Palmolive  quite well.
 So thrilled when I was able to try these new Fresh Scent soaps  through Influenster.com  for free .
 I have tried all 3 scents and really love them all!  I do however have a favorite . That being the Lime basil. I love the smell of lime, and with the added basil, it has a exotic type scent to it. If they made this in a body wash, ohhhh... you know I would buy it! lol

 I cannot wait until I find these in the stores as I will be stocking up, and spreading the word.

 LOVE Palmolive  as it originally was,  but now.. with the Fresh Scents,  They took it to a whole new level. Congrats Palmolive for  improving on perfect! Who does that!? lol

www.Influenster.com

No comments:

Post a Comment