Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Global Green USA Green School Makeover Competition Presented by Pureology

So, I  am associated with a website called Influenster ( as some of you may already know)  Influenster sends me products  or items for my honest opinions and online/in person etc reviews. 
Recently  Influenster has teamed up with Pureology ,  with a competition  to turn your child ( or others) schools from Not so green to GREEN In a school makeover.

How wonderful is this right!?
Well, I started researching the schools in my area, as well as my childs school , AND my step sons school. Turns out they are BOTH already GREEN!

 Good news ! Made me really happy, and more informed, because frankly I had no idea either way before this competition.

 I wanted to spread the word on this competition as some schools  aren't already considered green, and the earth needs this people ! :)

 so, If you would like to learn more about this ... head on over to :

Global Green Green school Makeover www.pureology.com/greenschools

 Fantastic way to save our beautiful earth one school at a time !:)

No comments:

Post a Comment